EuropeID Help Center
Customer Support Information
E-mail Client configuration - FAQ - How to change outgoing server (SMTP) in Thunderbird?
How to change outgoing server (SMTP) in Thunderbird?
1. Open Thunderbird
2. Select Your e-mail account and choose settings (see picture 1).
3. Choose outgoing server (SMTP) and click Edit button (see picture 2).
4. Change existing settings (Enable SSL, Authentication method) to:
- Enter outgoing server (SMTP) : mail.web-solutions.dk
- Port: 465
- Connection security: SSL/TSL
- Authentication method: Encrypted password