Partner Program, registration of domain names worldwide
EuropeID’s Partner Program
Take advantage of the most comprehensive Local Presence/Trustee service available!
With Europe ID’s Partner Program, we unravel the world for you and your clients. With our assistance you can increase your portfolio by adding major new ccTLD’s, including those of Thailand, Norway, Finland, Canada, Estonia, Myanmar, Malaysia, and many many more.
Our Partner Program is intended for Internet-related businesses, which are often required to register distinct country code domain names on behalf of clients:
- Overseas domain registrars that opt for using a local registrar in order to register European domain names
- Internet marketers
- Hosting companies
- Web designers
- and many more
It should be noted that the program is not equivalent with a reseller contract, where a commission is paid on every “referral”.
In respect to the Partner Program, Europe ID will remain as an invisible partner. We do not communicate with our partners’ clients and all billing invoices are sent directly to our partner.
Our partners can establish their own price level.
Besides the substantial benefit of rebates, there are numerous just as valuable advantages in adopting the services of a reliable domain registrar as partner:
- Bulk discounts
- Partner Panel
- DNS management panel
- Renewal options – choose between automatic renewal or opt-in renewal
- Bulk registrations
- Invoice consolidation – flexible as per your requirements
- No language barriers
At Europe ID, high quality personal service is key! this is not just words…
You can be certain that we will ensure:
- Time saving – Whenever possible, we will do the paperwork for you/your client.
- Efficiency – we will handle the Trustee Service domains, while you concentrate on the remaining 98 % of the clients total order
- Registration is made in a timely manner – you get up to date information on the registration progress
- Most current information on rules and procedures – enhancing your sales efforts
- Personal service and support – We answer the phone when you ring us
- Designated partner liaison manager.
For more information on our Partner Program, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our Partner Executive directly at:
+44 (0) 20 4571 1971 (select 1 in the menu system), 8 AM – 4 PM, BST – or use the form below!