EuropeID Help Center
Customer Support Information
E-mail Client configuration - FAQ - How to set Thunderbird Mail client?
How to set Thunderbird Mail client?
Please follow the instructions below to perform the changes.
- Open Thunderbird
- Go to Account (see picture 1)
- To create New Account choose Email as on picture below.
- Click on “Skip this and use my existing account” (see picture 2)
- Enter account details:
- Your name – enter your name here, it will be shown to recipients of your messages
- Email address – enter your email
- Password – enter password to your email account
- Incoming server type: IMAP – We strongly recommend using IMAP, it helps to synchronise multiple devices with the account and the messages are kept on the server.
- Enter incoming server: mail.web-solutions.dk port 993 with SSL and Encrypted password Authentication
- Enter outgoing server: mail.web-solutions.dk port 465 with SSL and Encrypted password Authentication