How to register a .NET.NZ domain name in New Zealand?
Domain registrar in New Zealand – EuropeID
.NET.NZ regulations synopsis:
Annual domain charge: EUR 143.00
DNS Service/Web forwarding is included, at no additional cost.
How to transfer domain names to EuropeID?
- List the domains you wish to have transferred to EuropeID into the box
- Enter your name and email address
- Press Send. A representative from EuropeID Support will contact you in order to process the domain transfer request
- If you have Authorisation Codes ready, include these. If not, you can provide them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer
|Location:||Australia and Oceania|
|.NET.NZ info rating:||
4.8 / 5 in 321 votes
.NET.NZ domain names pricing:
|1 Year registration:||EUR 143.00|
Accepted payment methods for .NET.NZ domain names include Visa, Master Card, JCB, DanKort, PayPal, Visa Electron, Maestro, UnionPay, American Express, RuPay, BC, Diners Club International, Discover, Elo, Troy and wire transfer.
Do you require additional information?
If you need more information or have questions about the .NET.NZ domain registration or transfer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on: +44 (0) 20 4571 1971.