Browse and register domain names in .JOBS extension in International
Registration of International domains with EuropeID
.JOBS regulations synopsis:
Annual domain charge: EUR 386.00
DNS Service/Web forwarding is included, at no additional cost.
Full regulations for .JOBS
There are some limitations to domain registration. The examples are as follows:
1. Personal registrations are not permitted.
2. Only your "company name" can be registered in .jobs, which means your legal or commonly known business name, or a domain name at least must include that name.
3. 'Example:' If you are American Family Life Assurance Company, you may register
11. A domain name with the string jobs in the name, e.g. mycompanyjobs.jobs, cannot be registered; you can, however, register mycompany.jobs. For further questions concerning the domain name, you are free to contact the registry directly. Please contact: General Inquiries Ray Fassett firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 1-216-426-1500 ext 129
How to transfer domain names to EuropeID?
- List the domains you wish to have transferred to EuropeID into the box
- Enter your name and email address
- Press Send. A representative from EuropeID Support will contact you in order to process the domain transfer request
- If you have Authorisation Codes ready, include these. If not, you can provide them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer
|.JOBS info rating:||
4.9 / 5 in 321 votes
No restrictions apply. Domain name registration is limited.
.JOBS domain names pricing:
|1 Year registration:||EUR 386.00|
Accepted payment methods for .JOBS domain names include Visa, Master Card, JCB, DanKort, PayPal, Visa Electron, Maestro, UnionPay, American Express, RuPay, BC, Diners Club International, Discover, Elo, Troy and wire transfer.
Do you require additional information?
If you need more information or have questions about the .JOBS domain registration or transfer, please contact us at email@example.com or via phone on: +44 (0) 20 4571 1971.