DNS Service/Web forwarding is included, at no additional cost.
Full regulations for .TRAVEL
Only names which the travel organisation holds rights to or uses in their business can be registered. Some examples include:
1. Incorporation (legal) Name/Partnership Name/Individual Name
2. Doing Business As; Trade Name; or Business Name
3. Domain Name as used in a URL
4. Trade Mark
5. Service Mark
6. Product Name
7. Club or Association Name
8. Transport Vessel Name
9. Competition/Event Name
10. Division Name
11. Subsidiary Name
12. Acronyms (must be only the first letter of the primary words of the name) Eligibility is verified by the .travel Registry assessing information provided by the applicant to determine that the applicant is mainly conducting business or operations in the travel industry. .TRAVEL domains can be registered if your entitiy belongs to one fo the following Travel Sectors:
14. Attractions/Theme Parks
15. Bed & Breakfast Houses
16. Bus/Taxi/Limousine Operators
17. Camp Facility Operators
18. Vehicle Rental Companies/Airport Specialty Car Park Companies Computer Reservation/Travel Technology Provider
19. Convention & Visitor's Bureaus
20. Cruise Lines
23. National Tourism Offices
24. Passenger Rail Lines
26. Tour Operators
27. Travel Agents
28. Travel Media
29. Travel-Consumer and Market Research Organizations
FAQ for domain names in .TRAVEL
Is Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) offered?
Registration of .TRAVEL IDN domain names with non-ASCII characters is not possible.
Are generic domains available for .TRAVEL domains?
Some restrictions apply to the type of domain names available in International. Please contact us beforehand if you are seeking to apply for a generic type .TRAVEL domain.
How long does it take to register a .TRAVEL domain name?
Usually, it does not take longer than [RegTime] to register a .TRAVEL domain in International. We will submit the application as soon as possible. However, we cannot offer guarantees as we have no impact on the speed of the International domain authority once the domain application has been submitted.
What is the minimum number of characters a .TRAVEL domain name can consist of?
Applications for .TRAVEL domain names with less than [MinLength] characters cannot be accepted.
What is the maximum number of characters a .TRAVEL domain name can consist of?
Applications for .TRAVEL domain names with more than [MaxLength] characters cannot be accepted.
Is it possible to register more than one International domain name?
It is possible for one applicant to register an unlimited number of International .TRAVEL domain names.
Are there other TLDs related to International available?
Yes, there are other International domain extensions available at EuropeID. Some of them might not have the local presence requirement and may be unrestricted. Please check the available domains for International below: